YGB LIVING LEGACY FUND
Inaugural Cincinnati Black Pride
Young, Gifted and Black Living Legacy Fund
We all have inherent value, worth and gifts. However, the path towards authentically living in
your purpose and sharing your gifts is not always easy. Similarly, having access the resources to
obtain your goals and dreams while trying to maintain the basic needs required to survive, can
make it difficult to pursue your passions. The Young Gifted and Black Living Legacy Fund was
created to provide financial support in manifesting the dreams of Black LGBTQIA+ young
adults. During Pride Month 2021 we will award three $1,000 grants in various categories. Each
grant is offered in the spirt of remembrance honoring loved ones 3011Whitney Founder and
CEO credits with supporting her journey towards living an authentic life while pursuing her
The Ella Harville Grant will go to support someone with the goal of starting a business,
becoming an entrepreneur, or an artist/crafter.
The Richard L. Card Grant will go to a parent or caregiver who would like to create a special
experience for their family.
The Ernestine & Levester Wilson Grant will go to someone who is pursuing their education
through academia or a skilled trade.
1) You can complete the application online here for written responses:
2) Email a video to 3011Whitney@gmail.com by Friday, June 25, 2021 before midnight. List the name of the grant you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Be sure to include your full name, email
address, and phone number in the body of the email
3) The video should include your journey and how you intend on using the grant funds,
following the descriptions of the grant you are applying for.
4) Video should be no more than 5 minutes long.
- Candidates must be younger than 30 years old.
- Must identify as BIPOC and LGBTQIA+.
- Live in the Greater Cincinnati Region.
3011Whitney, LLC is a Black lesbian owned real estate investment company built on a legacy of
strengthening communities through pride in residency. Our mission is to acquire and rehab
properties to provide quality affordable housing options for all. We are committed to creating a
beloved community that honors the unique beauty within each person.